I recently returned from a week’s vacation in Spain, and here are some thoughts:
1. iPhone mania is international. I would estimate that iPhones (mostly 4′s) represented 60-70% of the phones I saw in use in Madrid and Valencia.
2. Spain is really pretty. See below.
3. It turned out to be Gay Pride weekend in Madrid. This looked exactly like Gay Pride weekend in San Francisco, but with a Spanish soundtrack.
4. Picasso’s Guernica is amazing. The photo below doesn’t do it justice.
5. Spanish hotel chains have a weak grasp on grammar, as indicated below:
7. High speed trains. 200 mph from Madrid to Valencia. Awesome.